3725 Steelhead Dr. Greenbank, WA 98253
Offered at $ 549,000
FALL IN LOVE with this gorgeous waterfront cabin in the sought after Lagoon Point neighborhood.
This cheery 3 bedroom, 1.75 bath cedar home has been completely remodeled from the subfloor up. Care has been taken to preserve the charm of the cabin by retaining the original front door and entry, stained glass window, and the cedar log interior walls. The home has been updated with Hardiboard siding, radiant-heated travertine tile floors, new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and honed granite countertops, new bathrooms, new windows, and propane fireplace etc. Mature landscaping in the fully fenced yards has been professionally installed and maintained. Your family can enjoy a nice barbecue dinner or star-gazing in the cozy and private patio in the back. Don’t miss the adorable cottage by the water with the original wood stove — it is the perfect place for reading a book and enjoying some quiet time. The shared dock also provides year round moorage for a large boat.
About this Home:
- 1258 Sq Ft
- Built in 1977, completely remodeled in 2012
- 6500 Sq Ft lot
- 3 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms
- Bright and cheery with installed skylights
- Original door, stained glass window, and cedar log interior
- Radiant heat flooring and heat rated propane fireplace
- Travertine tile floors throughout the home
- Beautiful kitchen with honed granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Shared dock for large 40+’ boat
- RV parking on the side yard